The iCarsoft i9xx includes the models listed below. Please note that these devices have been out of production for quite some time and are therefore no longer sold.
- iCarsoft i900 GM
- iCarsoft i902 Opel
- iCarsoft i903 Subaru and Nissan
- iCarsoft i905 Toyota and Lexus
- iCarsoft i906 Volvo and Saab
- iCarsoft i907 Renault and Dacia
- iCarsoft i908 VAG (Volkswagen/Audi/Seat/Skoda)
- iCarsoft i909 Mitsubishi and Mazda
- iCarsoft i920 Ford
- iCarsoft i930 Land Rover and Jaguar
- iCarsoft i950 Fiat and Alfa Romeo
- iCarsoft i960 Porsche
- iCarsoft i970 PSA (Peugeot en Citroën)
- iCarsoft i980 Mercedes and Smart
Step 1: Download here the update software for these products.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded and installed the update software, you can open the program.
Step 3: Next, connect your device to the PC with the included USB data cable. The serial number of your iCarsoft device will be automatically recognized by the software. Make sure you have a stable internet connection before you start updating!
Step 4: Then click "Update" to proceed to the part you want to update. You can choose to update the firmware and to update the diagnostic software. We recommend updating both.
Step 5: Press "Upgrade" to update your iCarsoft device with new software. Updating takes about 10 minutes, depending on your internet speed. Do not disconnect your device while updating! Once the device has finished updating, you will receive a message "Upgrade success". Your device is now updated and ready to use on your car.