Foxwell NT650 Elite
Foxwell NT650 Elite is the all-round service tool every workshop needs. Besides the standard OBD2 functions and the capabilities of reading the ABS and airbag system, the device is packed with service capabilities: oil and service intervals reset and set, EPB service, battery configuration, particulate filter regeneration, throttle body learning, transmission learning and injector learning. This can be done on very many brands.Read more
Got a question about this product?
Our team is ready to answer all your questions.FAQ Contact us
Foxwell NT650 Elite
In a workshop it is convenient to have 1 tool for the most common maintenance tasks. The Foxwell NT650 Elite is by far the most suitable device for this. To read out the engine, the standard OBD2 function is available. Here it is possible to view live data and read and clear error codes from the engine. The focus of this device, on the other hand, is really on maintenance. Today's techniques require more and more operations, which the NT650 Elite excels at.
Features of the NT650 at a glance:
- Reading out the engine (OBD2)
- Readout of ABS and airbags
- Testing ABS and airbag compon
- Display of sensor values and freeze frame data
- Reading and resetting electronic parking brake (EPB), clearing brake pads for maintenance, resetting brake pad thickness, setting wear indicator
- Resetting and setting oil and service intervals
- Battery configuration for Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Peugeot, Seat, Skoda, Volvo and Volkswagen.
- Regenerate diesel particulate filter
- Teach-in throttle body
- Teach-in transmission
- Teach-in injectors
What do you get delivered with the device?
- Foxwell NT650 Elite service tool
- OBD2 cable of 1.5m
- USB cable to power the device when not connected to the car
- SD card
- Nylon bag
Foxwell NT650 Elite updates
The NT650 Elite comes with lifetime free updates. To install these updates, you can use the FoxAssist software.
What car brands are supported by the NT650 Elite?
- Alfa Romeo
- Ford (EU)
- Land Rover
- Mercedes Benz
- Ford USA
- GM USA
Advantages & drawbacks
- EOBD/OBD2 readout
- ABS and airbag system readout
- ABS and airbag component testing
- Various service options such as service kit, battery learning, EPB operation etc.
- Can teach transmission, throttle body and injectors
- Soot filter regeneration
- The NT650 Elite is focused on maintenance and less on diagnosis
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford EU, Ford USA, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Universeel, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Device properties Free updates, Handheld, Updates
- Features ABS, Airbag, Teach in, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Parts coding, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Coding, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Scantool, Service reset, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, OBD2