Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro
The Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro is the latest addition to the wireless MaxiSys series. The diagnostic device runs on Android and features the best OEM-level diagnostic software, as well as coding functions. A very fast processor, an 8-inch HD touch screen and a large wireless range allow you to work very quickly and easily. The software is fully supported in English.
AutoVin & ScanVin | Quick vehicle selection by reading the VIN number through the VCI or by scanning the VIN number with the tablet's camera.
AutoScan | Scan all available electronic systems in 1 go for a total picture of the vehicle.
Activation test | Control components directly with the MaxiSys MS906-PRO.
Maintenance menu | Quick access to 25 of the most frequently performed maintenance functions such as oil reset, EPB service, DPF regeneration etc.
Coding | Advanced coding and customization (Even ECU coding for BMW F-series. Until recently impossible without a Pass-Thru device, after years of research and development Autel was the first to make this possible).
MaxiVCI200 | Wireless "Vehicle Communication Interface" also supports the latest communication protocols.
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Professional diagnostic computer
The Autel MS906 Pro is the most popular diagnostic computer for a reason. This is due in part to the many features it has and the price in return. This makes the MMS906 Bluetooth easily the best choice for many garages. In addition to its normal capabilities, the diagnostic computer can also code, program and read out wirelessly. In addition, the device can also be expanded with an inspection camera and oscilloscope. Also, the software on the diagnostic device is completely in English.
Autel MS906 Pro features and capabilities
- Vehicle coverage for approximately 80 European, Asian and American cars from 1990 to the present
- All systems present in the car can be accessed: (Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbags, Immobilizer, Instrument panel, Air conditioning, Power steering, Body, Chassis etc)
- Reset and set service and oil intervals
- DPF particulate filter regeneration
- EPB / SBC (electronic parking brake) caliper open and close
- Read and erase EPB / SBC fault codes
- Resetting the thickness of the brake pads
- Changing basic settings and calling up measured values
- Testing actuators / controlling components
- Quick scan function: automatically scan all systems of the car
- Quick delete function: delete all existing error codes at the touch of a button
- OBD2 / EOBD support from 1996 to present (including CAN) (in European cars from 2001 for gasoline, 2004 for diesel)
- Supports all 5 OBD2 / EOBD protocols and all 10 test modes
- Advanced mode 6 support
- Read and erase generic, manufacturer specific as well as sporadic error codes
- Readout of vehicle information such as VIN, CIN and CVN
- Car memory function for easy and quick diagnosis of previously checked vehicles
- An error code is displayed with description on the large screen of the MS906 BT with tips on possible solutions
- Possibility of viewing frozen data (freeze frame)
- Live data viewing in text, graph and analog for data research and analysis (recording and playback)
- Printing of stored data via Bluetooth or WiFi
- Saving and printing screenshots via Bluetooth or WiFi
- Very long range through the class 1 Bluetooth antenna
- MaxiFix repair and diagnostic procedures
- MaxiCloud online communication with users
- Very easy to use with intuitive menu structure
- Internet Explorer for research or placing an online order with your supplier
- Touch screen operation, similar to a tablet.
- Overvoltage protection protects the MaxiSYS MS906 BT and the vehicle from unwanted damage
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor (ALS), gravity accelerometer
- 2 years free updates
- 2 year warranty
Autel MaxiSys technical specifications
- Very powerful Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor
- 128GB SSD hard drive
- 4GB RAM memory
- 8.0 inch screen 19220 x 1200 pixels LED Capacitive Touch screen with IPS technology
- WiFi 802.11n wireless Internet connection 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz
- Rear facing camera with 16.0 megapixel AF with flash for taking photos and videos
- Front-facing camera of 5 megapixels
- 11,600 mAh 3.7V Lithium-polymer battery, chargeable with a 12 Volt adapter (included)
- Dimensions 250mm x 165mm x 25mm
- Very sturdy plastic housing with rubber protection for grip
Autel MaxiSys MS906 Pro accessories
- Wireless Bluetooth VCI200
- USB to ethernet adapter
- 12V car adapter
- USB-C cable
- 12V external power adapter
- 2 spare fuses
- Soft cleaning cloth
- Compact, robust storage case
- Concise manual of the MaxiSys MS906-Pro
Advantages & drawbacks
- Read and reset all modules in each car
- Software completely supported in English
- Fast processor and touchscreen
- Extensive capabilities for OEM level programming and coding
- Adapter cables for older OBD1 cars included
- Printing data via WiFi or Bluetooth
- After 1 year of free updates, updates are charged (not required to update)
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford EU, Ford USA, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Universeel, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Device properties MOT, Bluetooth connection, Built in battery, Touchscreen, Handheld, Updates
- Features ABS, Battery coding, Controlling Actuators, Adapter, Airbag, Teach in, Component testing, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Teach in throttle valve, Injector coding, Parts coding, Interface, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Coding, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Scantool, Service reset, Immobilizer, Calibrate steering angle sensor, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, K-Line, KWP-2000, OBD1, OBD2
ReviewsWrite your review
I have only used it a few times and it still works well07-12-2021
Not worked with it very much yet, but so far user-friendly and haven't encountered any limitations yet31-12-2020
Actually, I have too little experience with it to judge on this yet.09-12-2020
Works well and fast. Lies well in the hand.22-05-2020