Autel MaxiVideo MV105 inspection camera
The Autel MV105 videoscope is a useful tool for troubleshooting car defects, as its small camera can reach hard-to-reach areas. The MV105 serves as an extension to the MaxiSys systems, but can also be connected to the PC by USB.
What are the features of the Autel MV105 videoscope?
With the videoscope, you can view live video images, view still images, and you can record video with the MV105. Video images can be viewed even in dark places because the Autel videoscope has built-in LED lighting. To get sharp images quickly, the camera is equipped with autofocus.
The technical specifications
- 5.5mm thin lens
- Flexible camera and cabling
- Viewing distance from 1cm to 30cm
- Camera is waterproof up to 3m
- Equipped with white LED lighting
- 1m camera cable
- Image recording format of 320x240 pixels
What gets delivered?
- Autel MV105 digital inspection camera
- Cardboard storage box
Advantages & drawbacks
- Waterproof up to 3 meters
- Connectable to Autel MaxiSys devices
- Connectable to PC or laptop
- 1 meter camera cable
- Not for use with diagnostic equipment other than the Autel MaxiSys line
Often purchased together with...
- Device properties Connect to computer
ReviewsWrite your review
Does look good , I have yet to experience it07-12-2021
Easy to use. Good image quality22-05-2020