Foxwell BT715 Battery Tester
The Foxwell BT715 is an automotive battery diagnostic tool for 6 and 12 Volt batteries or 12 and 24 Volt starting and charging systems. The BT715 is a quick, easy-to-use and affordable solution for the mechanic to test batteries and detect failures in starting and charging systems. The BT715 is indispensable in any workshop to do proper battery diagnosis.
Whether you run a garage or just want to be sure that your vehicle always starts, the Foxwell BT715 is the investment that keeps on giving. Say goodbye to guesswork and welcome the certainty that comes with having a professional battery tester.
The BT715 comes in a robust case with all necessary accessories. This makes it ready to use.Read more
Foxwell BT715 battery tester; when precision is required
For its size and feature set, the BT715 is compact and easy to use. The advantages of the Foxwell BT715 is that it allows the battery to be tested without disconnecting it from the car. This makes testing easy, safe and fast. This 12 volt battery provides you with an easy way to analyze battery cell condition, view battery charge status and detect faults and bad cells.
Why test a battery?
A dead battery in many cases is the cause of "wear and tear" and sometimes failure due to improper charging. The normal life of a lead-acid battery is 3 to 7 years, depending on the battery type and application. A battery wears out faster, or malfunctions due to such things as: too deep a discharge, standing too long (not being used), charging voltage too high or too low, very high or low temperatures. If you are curious about battery status, the Foxwell BT715 is right for you!
Features of the BT715 battery tester
- Batteries supported: 6 & 12 Volt lead/acid, AGM straight plates, AGM spiral plates and gel; 12 & 24 Volt starting and charging systems
- Also suitable for start-stop batteries
- Test range: 100 - 2,000 CCA
- Test standards: CCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE etc.
- State Of Charge Rating: SOC
- State Of Health rating: SOH
- Tests the battery safely in the car, no need to disassemble it
- Detects short-circuited cells
- Fast and accurate test in 3 seconds
- Advanced test of 12 and 24 volt starting and charging systems
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Wrinkle voltage test
- Easy menu-driven use due to English texts in clear 3.2″ display
- Practical: cable length 2 meters
What is included with the Foxwell BT715?
- Foxwell NT715 battery tester
- Sturdy storage case
- 2m cable length with battery clamps
Advantages & drawbacks
- Fast and reliable analysis
- Very good value for money
- Supplied with robust case
- Also suitable for 24v batteries
- A bit larger and heavier than cheap battery testers
Often purchased together with...
- Features Battery Test
ReviewsWrite your review
No experience with this app yet.18-09-2023