iCarsoft i620 Bluetooth scanner
With this iCarsoft i620 Bluetooth dongle you can read your car wirelessly, via your phone (not for Apple, only Android compatible). This scan tool is suitable for any make of car and works on gasoline cars from the year 2001 and diesels from the year 2004.Read more
iCarsoft i620 universal bluetooth scanner
The iCarsoft i620 is suitable for wireless reading on an Android smartphone or tablet (for apple products you can use an i610 scanner).
The bluetooth dongle can be used on all gasoline cars from the year 2000 and diesels from the year 2004.
This bluetooth scanner can read your car via phone at a professional level. Only demo software is included. You can buy a full version of the software online. Also works well with Torque, for example (available in Play Store).
Capabilities of the iCarsoft i620 Bluetooth dongle:
- Reading out and erasing error codes in engine management
- Reading out vehicle information such as VIN, CIN and CVN
- Viewing live data, such as speed, RPM, consumption, sensors, temperature, timing, fuel pressure, etc.
- Logging of vehicle data
- Easy to hide due to the small form factor, possibly in combination with an extension cable
Demo software and instructions are included on a CD. A full version of the software can be purchased online.
Also works well with Torque, for example (available in Play Store).
Supports the following protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
Carvitas supplies only original iCarsoft products, supplied by iCarsoft Netherlands.
Advantages & drawbacks
- Affordable wireless reader to read and erase EOBD/OBD2 engine error codes
- Suitable for any car brand
- Limited to reading and erasing error codes in the engine
- Only suitable for cars with the OBD2 protocol: gasoline engines from the year 2001 and before and diesel engines from the year 2004 and before
- Does not work with Apple products, only Android
- No app included
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford EU, Ford USA, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Universeel, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Device properties Bluetooth connection, Handheld, Connect to Android devices, Connect to computer, Connect to tablet, Connect to phone
- Features Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Interface, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Scantool
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, OBD2
ReviewsWrite your review
Pairing via Bluetooth faltered a bit at first. After several attempts I succeeded (Samsung S9). For Torque, the "Faster communication" option had to be off, otherwise the connection would not be established. Before this I had an ELM327 clone for a tenner, I do not see a real difference in the retrieved info.01-06-2021
easy to use and many options regarding reading02-06-2020
product works fine. has correct pin code, which does not allow connecting to my android car radio.which was the intention.19-12-2019
Price/quality and what it is designed for certainly fine18-12-2019
Does what it is designed to do, without fail.11-03-2019
Good OBD scanner with the convenience of reading on smartphone.14-01-2019
does what it needs to do11-12-2018
good product, does exactly what it is suitable for24-07-2018
Quality neatly packaged complete20-10-2017
Works very well sorry it ni dutch19-04-2017
easy operation and many possibilities16-03-2017
Was surprised fast service,nicely packaged,quality17-12-2016