iCarsoft JP V3.0 for Japanese and Korean Car Brands
The iCarsoft JP V3.0 is an advanced diagnostic tool for Japanese and Korean cars, developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With this powerful device, both consumers and professionals can perform comprehensive diagnostics and troubleshoot issues.
With its 4.3" TFT LCD screen and a resolution of 800*480 pixels, the iCarsoft JP V3.0 can quickly and efficiently read and clear fault codes for all available systems of most Asian brands and models. The device offers many special functions and complete ECU diagnostics for most Japanese and Korean vehicle brands. The test modes mainly include CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850, etc. It enables technicians to diagnose complex problems accurately.
The advantages of the iCarsoft JP V3.0 include:
- Comprehensive OBD coverage for virtually all ECUs
- Reads and clears codes for all available systems
- Display of live data in text and graph for easy data analysis
- Automatic VIN technology can automatically identify the model and year in modern vehicles
- Test functions such as actuator control and bi-directional tests for testing specific vehicle subsystems and components
iCarsoft JP V3.0
The iCarsoft JP V3.0 is a professional and powerful tool for detecting issues with Korean and Japanese vehicles. Whether you're a car enthusiast who works on cars in your spare time or you're experiencing problems with your Japanese or Korean car, the iCarsoft JP V3.0 is an excellent choice to assist you in diagnosing and resolving problems.
What can the iCarsoft JP V3.0 do?
- Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
- Oil Lamp/Service Reset
- Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) System Maintenance
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
- ABS Bleeding
- Injector Coding
- Basic TPMS Tasks
- AFS Headlamp Reset
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Filter Self-learning Process
- Fuel Pump Activation Function
- DTC Library for Reference
- Supports Freeze Frame of Fault Code Functions
- Provides Convenient Instructions with a Simple Interface
- Multi-language Support: Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, Czech, Swedish, Russian, Hungarian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Italian, Polish, Danish, and Finnish.
Some functions may be limited due to the requirement of a special factory access code. This scan tool covers 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available for all years/models. If you have any doubts, please contact us, and we'll be happy to assist you.
Supported Car Brands:
What's Included with the iCarsoft:
- iCarsoft JP V3.0 Diagnostic and Service Device
- Universal OBD2 (System) Cable
- USB Cable for Updates
- Storage Bag
iCarsoft US V3.0 Languages:
Advantages & drawbacks
- Support for multiple Asian brands and models
- Fully EOBD/OBD2 compatible
- Support for older OBD1 vehicles
- Read and clear fault codes in all available systems
- Live data and freeze frame display
- Special functions: Oil/service reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, ETC
- Control and coding of components
- Reset adaptation values
- Calibration of components
- Only suitable for Asian car brands
- Short cable included
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- Device properties Free updates, Handheld, Updates
- Features ABS, Battery coding, Controlling Actuators, Airbag, Teach in, Component testing, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Teach in throttle valve, Injector coding, Parts coding, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Coding, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Scantool, Service reset, Calibrate steering angle sensor, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, K-Line, KWP-2000, OBD1, OBD2