VCDS HEX-V2 Pro USB
This VCDS interface allows both garage owners and hobbyists to read cars from the Volkswagen Audi group (Volkswagen/Audi/Seat/Skoda), reset error codes and make adjustments. The price includes VAT. You can buy the VCDS cable here in our webshop. The VCDS diagnostic system is indispensable for garages that regularly work on VW, Audi, Seat or Skoda. This is the VCDS USB version.Read more
Got a question about this product?
Our team is ready to answer all your questions.FAQ Contact us
This VCDS HEX-USB from Ross Tech is suitable for all Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda and Seat models, both old and new (OBD1, OBD2, including K-Line KKL). The included diagnostic software (VCDS) is in English and includes a license. Because the license is included in the interface, it is possible to use the software and the interface with multiple computers. Buying a VCDS offers you many possibilities as a hobbyist or garage owner.
What are the capabilities of the VCDS?
The VCDS can do just about everything except coding keys and uploading new software into the control units.
What used to be reserved only for the dealer, you can now do yourself.
- Reading and erasing error codes
- Viewing measured value blocks and changing basic settings
- Resetting service intervals
- Brake pad mounting with electronic parking brake
- Registering cruise control
- Adjusting values
- Log in tow bar
- Testing actuators
- Dynamic adjustment of the diesel pump with the TDI timing checker
- Data logging for graphical display or saving, e.g. for diagnosis or tuning purposes
- Read out part number
- Coding control devices
- Long coding, such as Xenon registration
- Calibration of components such as throttle and kickdown
- Rear brake replacement for cars with electronic parking brake
- EOBD for various European models
- Works with most recent cars that require a direct CAN connection.
- Works fully with older type cars that communicate via K-line, K and L-line or dual K-line.
- Protocol timing indistinguishable from VAS equipment.
- Communicates reliably even with "difficult" control devices, such as the 1991-1994 1Z Audi TDIs and the 1993-1994 Audi 2.6L with Hella ECU.
- Built-in Saver functionality -- Alerts the user immediately when K/K1 line or the L/K2 line short circuits.
- Full support for dual-K line in "new" (B6/8E chassis Audi A4 and 2002+ Audi A6 -- no VAS-6017 required -- no manual switching!
- Bi-Color (red/green) status/activity LED.
What are the specifications of VCDS?
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Warranty: 2 years
Updates: Free, via internet
Unlimited use, with no VIN restriction.
The kit comes with an adapter cable (2x2 pins).
Advantages & drawbacks
- Support for both old and new VAG vehicles
- Unlimited version
- English VCDS software
- Market leader in the field of VAG diagnosis
- Coding and teaching possible
- Free updates
- Windows computer required for the software
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Audi, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen
- Device properties Free updates, Updates, Connect to computer
- Features ABS, Controlling Actuators, Adapter, Airbag, Teach in, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Teach in throttle valve, Parts coding, Interface, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Coding, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Service reset, Immobilizer, Calibrate steering angle sensor, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, K-Line, KWP-2000, OBD1, OBD2