Foxwell NT530 Honda
You won't find a Honda OBD2 diagnostic tool as good as the Foxwell NT530 anywhere else. In addition to the standard OBD2 functions, the NT530 is also capable of reading the other electronic systems at Honda. Here you can think of ABS, airbag/SRS, transmission, dashboard, A/C etc. In the mentioned systems you can read out error codes, clear them, view live data/measurement values. Also, the Foxwell tool also possesses some special functions, such as setting oil service, EPB, battery registration, programming and more.
✓ EOBD/OBD2 engine management diagnosis
✓ OBD1 diagnosis
✓ Diagnosis of all modules
✓ Live data and Freeze Frame data display
✓ Controlling actuators, resetting adaptation values
✓ Programming and teaching components
✓ Service capabilities: oil/service reset, SAS, particulate filter, EPB, SRS
Foxwell NT530 Honda tester with many functions
Correct diagnosis is very important in the search for the problem. This diagnostic tool helps you do this at a high level. With its extensive capabilities and depth of diagnosis, you are able to search very specifically for the cause of the problem causing the error code. The Foxwell NT530 for Honda is therefore rightly called a professional scan tool: it can read at dealer level in all existing electronic systems, displays live data and is able to control actuators, learn components and can program/code. There are also a number of special service functions available, such as oil service reset, electronic parking brake release, throttle learning, particulate filter regeneration and more.
Features at a glance:
Standard OBD2 functionalities:
- Reading and erasing generic OBD2 error codes.
- Display of live sensor data
- Display of data in graphical and text form
- Display of freeze frame data
- Quick test function for electronic systems
The specific functions:
- Reading out and erasing Honda error codes.
- Reading and erasing error codes in all existing electronic systems
- Actuator control/component testing bi-directional
- Coding modules in different ECUs
- Teaching components
- Erasing adaptation values
- Oil service reset
- Release of the EPB (electronic parking brake)
- Soot filter regeneration (DPF regeneration)
- Bleeding ABS
- Teach-in throttle body
- Calibrate steering angle sensor
- Headlight adjustment
- And more...
- Look for all functionalities at the bottom of the page in the function lists
Updates to the Foxwell NT530 Honda scan tool.
After registering the Foxwell scanner, you will receive lifetime free updates, downloadable through the FoxAssist software.
Advantages & drawbacks
- EOBD/OBD2 engine management diagnosis
- OBD1 diagnosis
- Diagnosis of all modules
- Live data and Freeze Frame data display
- Controlling actuators, resetting adaptation values
- Programming and teaching parts
- Only suitable for Honda (but upgradeable with other car brands!)
- Windows computer or laptop required to install the software on the tester
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Honda
- Device properties Free updates, Handheld, Updates
- Features ABS, Battery coding, Controlling Actuators, Adapter, Airbag, Teach in, Component testing, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Teach in throttle valve, Injector coding, Parts coding, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Coding, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Scantool, Service reset, Immobilizer, Calibrate steering angle sensor, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, K-Line, KWP-2000, OBD1, OBD2