iCarsoft JP V2.0 for Japanese and Korean cars
The iCarsoft JP V2.0 is suitable for many brands, like Toyota / Lexus / Nissan / Mitsubishi / Honda / Mazda / Subaru / Suzuki / Hyundai models. With the JP V2.0 any module can be read. The error codes found can be cleared. In addition to the diagnostic functions, the iCarsoft also has special functions for resetting and setting oil and service intervals, releasing the electronic parking brake, calibrating the steering angle sensor, learning new battery (battery registration), regenerating particulate filter and learning throttle.
✓ Read and clear error codes in all existing systems
✓ Live data and freeze frame display
✓ Special functions: Oil/service reset EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, ETC
iCarsoft JP V2.0 Toyota / Lexus / Nissan / Mitsubishi / Honda / Mazda / Subaru
The iCarsoft JP V2.0 is the latest diagnostic device from iCarsoft for Japanese car brands. The JP V2.0 is newly developed by iCarsoft as a successor to first series and has some additional service features compared to their predecessors. Thus, the iCarsoft JP V2.0 can also work fine with the latest Toyota / Lexus / Nissan / Mitsubishi / Honda / Mazda / Subaru models in all areas. The new added special functions are: BMS for learning/recording a battery after replacement, DPF for soot filter regeneration, ETC for throttle body learning and SAS for steering angle sensor calibration.
What is the iCarsoft JP V2.0 capable of?
- Readout of OBD2/EOBD engine management
- Reading out other electronic systems, such as ABS, airbags, transmission, instrument panel, brakes, lights etc etc.
- Resetting and setting oil/service intervals
- Opening and closing of the electronic parking brake (EPB)
- Steering angle sensor calibration
- Battery management system for battery registration
- DPF for particulate filter regeneration
- ETC for gas valve learning
- Found error codes are displayed with description
- Error code tips to determine the cause of the error code faster
- Readout of VIN, CIN and CVN vehicle information
- Display of live data and freeze frame
- Free updates via iCarsoft updater
- Please note that the functionality of the device may differ per car. Not all of the above options are available for every car
Which car brands are supported by the iCarsoft JP V2.0?
- Nissan GTR
What gets delivered with the iCarsoft?
- iCarsoft JP V2.0 reader
- Universal OBD2 cable
- Storage bag
Advantages & drawbacks
- Fully EOBD/OBD2 compatible
- Limited OBD1 compatibility
- Read and clear error codes in all existing systems
- Live data and freeze frame display
- Only suitable for Japanese and Korean car brands
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
- Device properties Free updates, Handheld, Updates
- Features ABS, Airbag, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Teach in throttle valve, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Scantool, Service reset, Calibrate steering angle sensor, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, JOBD, KWP-2000, OBD1, OBD2