OBD2 Extension Cable Angle 16 pins 100cm
The 100cm OBD2 extension cable with so-called angle (cable goes into the side of the connector to save space) can be used on a standard OBD2 connector to extend the cable of your diagnostic device. If the OBD connector obstructs while driving, it can be moved to another place by using the extension cable. Also, the OBD2 extension cable helps to get a stronger wireless signal by moving location of the connector for connecting wireless readout devices. It sometimes happens that the wireless signal is not strong enough when the connector is too far below the steering wheel.Read more
OBD2 extension cable 100cm angle
If the OBD port in your car is not easily accessible, the cable from your diagnostic tool is not long enough, or the signal from the wireless reader is not good, you can use an OBD2 extension cable to make things workable. With a longer cable, the diagnostic device is more flexible to use, or the wireless readout device can be moved, making the signal better.
What are the specifications of the OBD extension cable angle?
- Type: OBD2 male to female
- Plug: corner (special for small spaces), 16 pin to 16 pin (standard OBD2 connector)
- Length cable: 100cm
- The cable and plug are made of sturdy materials, also suitable for intensive use
What do you get delivered?
You will receive a 100cm OBD2 extension cable, by parcel post.
Why buy a 100cm OBD2 extension cable with a corner plug?
- If the OBD2 connection in the car is difficult to reach, you can use the extension cable to make the connection elsewhere.
- You can extend the cable of the diagnostic device to make it easier to work with, even outside the car.
- The wireless diagnostic equipment can be placed in a better location to improve the signal range.
- Useful to extend an interface cable for the laptop so that the laptop can be put on the passenger seat, for example for data logging.
- 1 plug is wired on the side, so this plug also fits in diagnostic sockets placed in tight spaces.
- The cable can fix the known problems with the overly roomy Citroen and Peugeot diagnostic connectors, due to the thicker plugs, which do make connection and prevent communication problems.
Advantages & drawbacks
- The location of the OBD connector can be moved with this cable, making it easier to access
- With this extension cable you make the cable so long that you can also read outside the car
- Too long and stiff to get rid of properly
Often purchased together with...
- Features Extension cable
ReviewsWrite your review
My current place in the car is inconvenient and with this extension cable now able to place it in and more suitable place.And it works now.28-04-2020
very handy cable that gives you more space to work with the device outside the car.12-03-2019
I expected it to be more professional for my work too bad it's not suitable for my goal lines.26-03-2018
Just a good cable, not too stiff.19-03-2018