iCarsoft POR V2.0 Porsche
The iCarsoft POR V2.0 is suitable for many Porsche models. With the POR V2.0, any module can be read. The error codes found can be cleared. Besides the diagnostic functions, the iCarsoft also has special functions for resetting and setting oil and service intervals, releasing the electronic parking brake, calibrating the steering angle sensor, learning a new battery (battery registration), regenerating the particulate filter and learning the throttle valve.
✓ Read and clear error codes in all existing systems
✓ Live data and freeze frame display
✓ Special functions: Oil/service reset EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, ETC
iCarsoft POR V2.0 Porsche
The iCarsoft POR V2.0 Porsche is the latest diagnostic device from iCarsoft for Porsche. The POR V2.0 is well further developed by iCarsoft and has some additional service features compared to their predecessors. Thus, the iCarsoft POR V2.0 can also handle the latest Porsche models just fine in all areas. The new added special functions are: BMS for learning/registering a battery after replacement, DPF for regenerating the particulate filter, ETC for learning the throttle valve and SAS for calibrating the steering angle sensor.
What is the iCarsoft POR V2.0 capable of?
- Readout of OBD2/EOBD engine management
- Reading out other electronic systems, such as ABS, airbags, transmission, instrument panel, brakes, lights etc etc.
- Resetting and setting oil/service intervals
- Opening and closing of the electronic parking brake (EPB)
- Steering angle sensor calibration
- Battery management system for battery registration
- DPF for particulate filter regeneration
- ETC for gas valve learning
- Found error codes are displayed with description
- Error code tips to determine the cause of the error code faster
- Readout of VIN, CIN and CVN vehicle information
- Display of live data and freeze frame
- Free updates via iCarsoft updater
What gets delivered with the iCarsoft?
- iCarsoft POR V2.0 reader
- Universal OBD2 cable
- Storage bag
Advantages & drawbacks
- Fully EOBD/OBD2 compatible
- Support for older OBD1 vehicles
- Read and clear error codes in all existing systems
- Live data and freeze frame display
- Only suitable for Porsche
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Porsche
- Device properties Free updates, Handheld, Updates
- Features ABS, Airbag, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Teach in throttle valve, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Scantool, Service reset, Calibrate steering angle sensor, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, K-Line, KWP-2000, OBD1, OBD2
ReviewsWrite your review
For most work an excellent product, go a step further such as coding control devices it is not entirely adequate.20-07-2021
Got the correct fault read right away, which I couldn't do with another generic device02-06-2021
great product,easy to use11-05-2021
Works fine and is easy to use.20-07-2020
Only I had requested info on the difference between 2 models and they gave that info incorrectly.28-02-2020
Works great for my Porsche Cayenne.11-02-2020
The product works very well but I wonder if you can upgrade it so you can go deeper into the system . I helped someone with a Porsche Cayenne with so much interference and could not get it all out but this car had been tampered with a lot so you can't blame the OBD Reader .08-11-2019
Lots of features (even for a relatively old Boxster 986) and easy to use.27-02-2019
works quickly and clearly, also in dutch30-11-2018