Autel MaxiDAS DS808TS
The new Autel MaxiDAS DS808TS like the DS808BT is the successor to the very popular MaxiDAS DS708 which has been used in many a (professional) garages for years. Not only the software, but also the hardware is completely new. The software is derived from the flagship MaxiSys models and the hardware is a powerful and robust Android tablet which provides very fast and accurate diagnosis. Because the DS808TS connects to the car through a wireless OBD2 VCI, you don't have to deal with cables that are too short or get in the way.
The difference between the DS808TS and the DS808BT is that the TS version also has very comprehensive support for learning/activating/programming wireless TPMS sensors. It works with virtually all OEM and aftermarket sensors to provide maximum vehicle coverage. In addition to TPMS support, the MaxiDAS DS808TS in addition to complete diagnostics also has very broad support for service functions such as resetting the service interval, controlling the EPB, coding injectors, learning batteries and can control components (actuators) and manipulate adaptation values.
✓ EOBD/OBD2 and OBD1 engine management diagnosis for all car brands
✓ Touchscreen Android tablet design
✓ Wireless connection via Bluetooth
✓ Extensive TPMS capabilities
✓ Diagnosis of all modules
✓ Live data and Freeze Frame data display with the ability to save and replay it
✓ I/M Readiness emission test
✓ Service capabilities: BMS, SAS, DPF, EPB, SRS, Oil reset
✓ Teaching of injectors
✓ Testing and control of components (actuators)
✓ Fully supported in English with a 2 year warranty
Got a question about this product?
Our team is ready to answer all your questions.FAQ Contact us
Autel MaxiDAS DS808TS
If you are looking for an all-rounder in the fields of diagnosis, service, TPMS and component control, but have no need for advanced coding, the Autel DS808TS is the device you need as a professional or serious hobbyist. The software and hardware are the highest in its class, the capabilities are so extensive that you will never again run into a procedure that fails unexpectedly. The software is a simplified version from the MaxiSys line without the extensive coding features. This means that updates for new models and features are available very quickly. In addition, the Autel DS808TS also has support for more exotic car brands that you miss in for example the MX808 series, such as Ferrari, Bentley, Lamborghini, etc. This makes it an all-rounder at a much lower price than the MaxiSys models.
Autel's newly developed wireless OBD2 VCI makes connecting to cars reliable and fast, without a thick cable in the way. It also makes it possible to do diagnosis and service operations outside the car. This eliminates the need to test components in pairs or with a very long extension cable. Also, learning and activating new TPMS sensors can be done much faster in one operation this way. In addition to the wireless VCI, the updated software in the DS808TS also makes it much easier and faster to perform service operations.
As mentioned earlier the DS808TS and DS808BT are the successors to the old MaxiDAS DS708 series which was the standard in every independent garage and with the serious hobbyist. Improvements have been made to the software, the speed of diagnosis and service, the translation of the device and more extensive support in terms of new models, among others. The DS808TS will last for years to come, thanks in part to the tablet's modular Android platform and updates that can be downloaded and installed via Wi-Fi.
Features of the MaxiDAS DS808TS at a glance:
The DS808TS has all the advantages of the Autel MaxiSys line, when you don't need the extensive coding for parts. Of course service coding is possible with the Autel MaxiDAS DS808TS, such as coding batteries, injectors, TPMS sensors, etc. It is also possible to control components (or actuators) and do matching of ECUs. The DS808TS is not only suitable for new cars, but also for older cars as it has full OBD1 support, however, this requires connectors. Due to the wireless VCI OBD2 system and the robust tablet, make the DS808TS unrivaled in this price range, other brands in no way offer such high quality for this price.
- Reads and clears fault codes in all systems of more than 80 car brands
- Full OBD1 diagnostic coverage
- Extensive TPMS capabilities such as coding/learning and activation
- Unparalleled OE coverage of all electrical systems
- Comprehensive ECU information, matching and adjustments
- Live and freeze frame data display of all systems of the car
- Extensive service functions
- Actuators (components) testing and control using active tests
- Oil service reset
- Resetting service intervals
- Battery reset and battery registration (BMS)
- (Forced) regeneration of the particulate filter (DPF)
- Reset of steering angle sensor (SAS)
- Release electric parking brake (EPB) and brake pad reset
- Injector programming
- Teach-in throttle body
- Live data recording and playback
- Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness
- Automatic vehicle recognition via "Auto VIN
- Print diagnostic reports via PC and via Wi-Fi
- First year free updates, then paid (device will continue to work if you do not choose to renew).
What is included with the MaxiDAS DS808TS?
- Autel MaxiDAS DS808TS diagnostic tablet with Android operating system
- Wireless Autel OBD bluetooth VCI
- External power adapter
- Storage case
Autel DS808TS Technical specifications:
|Operating System||Android 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor 1.5GHz|
|Memory for storage||32GB|
|Screen||7.0 inch 1024 x 600 pixels LED touch screen|
|Battery||5.000 mAh 3.7 V Lithium-polymer battery|
|Diagnostic tablet dimensions||237,8mm x 148,6mm x 35,5mm|
Advantages & drawbacks
- EOBD/OBD2 and OBD1 engine management diagnosis for all car brands
- Touchscreen Android tablet design
- Wireless connection via Bluetooth
- Very comprehensive TPMS capabilities
- Diagnosis of all modules
- Live data and Freeze Frame data playback with the ability to save and replay it
- I/M Readiness emission test
- Service capabilities: BMS, SAS, DPF, EPB, SRS, Oil reset
- Teaching injectors, TPMS sensors and batteries
- Testing and control of components (actuators)
- Software supported in English with a 2 year warranty
- No built-in printer, printing is via WiFi or bluetooth
- More expensive than the DS708 predecessor
Often purchased together with...
- Manufacturer Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroën, Dacia, Daihatsu, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford EU, Ford USA, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lamborghini, Lancia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Universeel, Volkswagen, Volvo
- Device properties MOT, Bluetooth connection, Built in battery, Touchscreen, Handheld, Updates, Connect to computer, WIFi connection
- Features ABS, Battery coding, Controlling Actuators, Airbag, Teach in, Component testing, Operate electronic parking brake, Erase fault codes, Freeze frame, Teach in throttle valve, Injector coding, Interface, Lambda probe / o2 sensors, Live data, Engine diagnostics, Engine management reset, Oil reset, Coding, Brake pad reset, DPF regeneration, Service reset, Immobilizer, Calibrate steering angle sensor, TPMS coding, Transmission
- Protocol CAN, EOBD, ISO 9141, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, JDM, JOBD, K-Line, KWP-2000, OBD1, OBD2